1. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1. We are Crewe Alexandra Football Club a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00062367 and registered office address The Alexandra Stadium, Gresty Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 6EB. Our registered VAT number is 279 3691 07.
2. You can contact us by telephoning the store on 01270 213014 or to The Alexandra Store, Crewe Alexandra Football Club, Gresty Road, Crewe, CW2 6EB.
3. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
1. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Acceptance of the order is subject to availability of stock.
2. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product, or, if payment has already been made a full refund will be given in respect of the unavailable products. This might be because the product is out of stock due to unexpected demand or otherwise, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. OUR PRODUCTS
1. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
2. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5. YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
5.1 If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract in accordance with these Terms.
6. OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
1. We may change the product:
1. to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
2. to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements.
7. PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
1. The costs of delivery will be as displayed when you place your order before you confirm the order.
2. We will endeavour to deliver your products to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
3. We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
4. If you have asked to collect your order from the store, you can collect it from us at any time during our opening hours once you have received confirmation from us that the order has arrived in store.
5. If you do not collect your order from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect your parcel then we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
6. Your order will be your responsibility and become your property from the time the package is delivered to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
7. We may have to suspend or withdraw the supply of a product to:
1. deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes
2. update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
3. make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you
4. wait for additional stock due to unexpected demand
8. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending or withdrawing supply of the product unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. We will endeavour to offer you an alternative product where a similar product is available. If you choose to accept the alternative product any payment you have made in respect of the original order will be allocated to the alternative product. If the alternative product is a higher price than the original product you will need to make payment for the difference. If the alternative product is a lower price than the original we will refund you the difference. If you do not wish to purchase an alternative product we will refund your payment no later than 30 days from informing you it is not available.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
1. Your rights when you terminate the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract.
2. If you are terminating a contract for one of the following reasons we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided. The reasons are:
1. we have told you about an upcoming change to the product
2. we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
3. there is a significant delayed because of events outside our control
4. we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than three months; or
5. you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
3. For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
4. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
1. products which have been damaged or tampered with by you
2. custom-printed shirts or items which have been otherwise personalised
3. products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them
4. sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
5. any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
5. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
1. Email - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
2. By post - Simply write to us at The Alexandra Store, Crewe Alexandra Football Club, Gresty Road, Crewe, CW2 6EB, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
6. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us along with a completed returns form. You must either return the goods in person to the club shop or post them back to us at The Alexandra Store, Crewe Alexandra Football Club, Gresty Road, Crewe, CW2 6EB. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. You must pay the costs of return unless the goods are faulty.
7. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs (if the goods were faulty), by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the refund amount, as described below. We will make the refund as soon as possible and no later than 14 days of the date you inform us you have changed your mind or from receipt of the returned goods as is the case.
8. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
1. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a Store. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
9. OUR RIGHT TO END THE CONTRACT
1. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
1. you do not make any payment to us when it is due
2. you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
3. you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
2. If we end the contract in the situations set out in 9.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
3. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
10. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
1. If you have any questions or complaints about your order, please contact us. You can telephone the Club Shop on 01270 213014 or write to us at email@example.com or The Alexandra Store, Crewe Alexandra Football Club, Gresty Road, Crewe, CW2 6EB.
2. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them or post them back to us.
11. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However, it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
2. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
3. Payment must be made in pounds sterling. We accept payment with Mastercard, Visa, Electron, Solo or Switch cards.
4. Payment must be made in full when you place your order. If your payment is not approved your order will not be processed.
5. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
12. OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
1. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
2. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
3. We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
14. We will only use your personal information as set out in Privacy Notice.
15. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
2. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
3. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
4. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
5. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
6. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.